N-Gage Classrooms are a digital companion to Educators, Students, Parents and Educational institutions by creating an engaging and interactive virtual classroom experience and future proofing the education system to embrace change.
Imagine it is 2025 and we are still using traditional learning methods to educate young students who are already leaps ahead in adapting to digital technologies.
We bring you N-Gage classrooms which helps ease the leap towards digital technologies for educational providers and consumers, regardless of scale.
We started researching ABS datasets and identified that there are
* 43 universities
* 59 TAFEs
* 9,542 schools
* 932,526 University students
* 4,006,974 school students and
* 296,516 FTE teaching staff
who are impacted by the transition to online learning, accelerated by COVID-19.
Using the data sets and surveys we analysed, we understand:
- 34% of teachers say students that they are dissatisfied with the tools available to prepare the transition towards online learning
- 20% parents in a Queensland survey have expressed dissatisfaction with current remote learning methods
- 83.6% is the current retention rate in Year 7-12 which is expected to be further impacted by lack of engagement in online classrooms
Converting the Threats into Opportunities, we have created N-Gage Classrooms solution which is specifically designed for educational institutions like universities, schools and TAFEs.
We expect to create highly interactive classrooms where all students are a 100% engaged and accessible to all. N- GAGE classrooms promote self-driven learning and provide recommendations for high engagement (N-GAGE score) for all students, including students with special needs and autism.
This solution will also greatly help International students who are stuck overseas but want to learn in our Universities.